Leopard pants are super in style this season, and not only leopard but really any kind of animal print. I'm a huge fan of printed jeans, I feel like it makes any outfit pop and immediately makes you look like you put a little thought into what you are wearing -even if you didn't! But printed pants can be very tricky as you can end up with a look that's just flat out too confused. I know mixing prints is a huge trend, but I'm honesty not a huge fan of it….it's rare that I like a mixed print look, but it does happen sometimes. This time, like many others, I opted for a more 'put together' look. My go to colors when wearing printed pants are always ones that will give the pants a little pop and not to compete with it. I like the pants to be the focal point of the outfit. For this look I opted for an all black outfit with gold accents, leaving my leopard pants to be the only stand out piece. I wore the super trendy leather sweater, a pair of high heel lace-up booties, gold accessories and the super trusty hat, which makes anybody immediately look super fashionable and put together!
This Look:
Leopard Jeans - 7 For all Mankind, Bloomingdales $172
Leather Sweater - French Connection at Piperlime, $118
Lace-up Booties - INC International Concept at Macys, $149.50
Leather Clutch - Guess by Marciano, $79
Gold Necklace - Forever21, $14
Double Lion's Head Bracelet - KULE, $165
hey you like a post on my blog you should subscribe i will sub back
[…] Courtesy:Superfashionable […]
Post a Comment