Valentino is simply unbelievable and even though his Rockstud Collection isn't new, I just can't get enough of it! Celebrities everywhere are rocking the bags, pumps and even flats from this collection. The super chic, delicate but yet 'rockerish' details of each item makes this a must have item in your wardrobe and will easily add oomph to any little black dress - making you have an incredible 'Oh la la' moment and look Super Fashionable. Every single piece is just perfection and I'm completely obsessed, as I'm sure you are too. Valentino Rockstuds are definitely made for rocking!
Here are a FEW of my favorites:
Noir Rockstud T-Strap, $995 at Neiman Marcus
Rockstud Bow Bootie, $1495 at Neiman Marcus
Rockstud Leather Tote, $2195 at Net-a-Porter.com
Rockstud Patent Sandal, $945 at Neiman Marcus
Va Va Voom Flap Shoulder Bag, $1,495.00 at Nordstrom
...seems like I'm not the only one in love with this bag!
Which Valentino Rockstud item is your favorite?
❤,
Ananda
Related articles
- Jennifer Aniston VaVa-Vooms in Valentino (bagsnob.com)
- Charlotte Olympia's Brazilian Collection (superfashionable.com)
- Look 4 less | Valentino Rockstud Platform Booties (nosinmivisa.com)
- Vibrantly Studded Accessories - The Valentino Rockstud Collection Gets a Rocker Look for Spring 2013 (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
Post a Comment