I'm a girly girl to the max, so whenever you give a fun skirt I run to it like a maniac and have to wear it 24/7. I'm super loving this cute jean skirt from Zara, its so girl, comfy and you can wear it so many different ways. I have high heels on in this look, but at this very moment I'm wearing this skirt with flats and its still completely adorable and girly. I was in the mood to jazz up my look, so I opted for my super fun Panda Bear shirt from Alex & Chloe and what better way to look trendy then adding a hat!? Done.
This Look -
Panda Bear Shirt -
Alex & Chloe from Nastygal
Skirt -
Zara
Shoes - MyShoes Brasil, old -
similar
Clutch -
Kardashian Kollection
Leopard Ring - BCBG, old -
similar
Midi Ring -
Henri Bendel
Hat - Zara, old -
similar
Lipstick -
OPI "Do You Lilac It"
Nailpolish -
Bite Lip Crayon in Grape
Post a Comment