Valentino Rockstud T-Strap Pumps at Nordstrom, $945
YSL Janis Leather T-Strap Sandal at Saks Fifth Avenue, $795
Christian Louboutin Taclou Spiked-Heel Red Sole Bootie, $1,295
Christian LouboutinMiss Poppins Lace-Up Platform Bootie at Bergdorf Goodman, $1,195
GUCCI Curved leather lace-up ankle boots at Net-a-Porter $995
GUCCI Patent-leather ankle-cuff sandals at Net-a-Porter, $850
Tory Burch Candide Smoking Slipper, $325
Michael Kors Ailee Studded Peep-Toe Bootie, $265
Michael Kors Larissa Sandal Boots at Bloomingdales, $350
B Brian Atwood Laconica High Heel at Bloomingdales, $425
Alejandro Ingelmo Mariposa High Heel, currently on Sale for at Bloomingdales $647.50
Now let me go make a more realistic Christmas wish list….. :)
XOXO Ananda
Related articles
- Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon Launches Namesake Label (thestatementbox.com)
- Shoe Heaven: Louboutin, Valentino, and Gucci (elitegrl.wordpress.com)
- sHoe-Head ALERT: NEW Christian Louboutin Arakna Neptune Patent Leather (getitwrighthere.com)
- Christian Louboutin brings the fireworks these holidays (thecitizensoffashion.com)
I am obsessed with those Valentino rockstud pumps. They are a bit pricey, but totally amazing. I love your blog and am glad I stumbled upon it. I feel like we have similar style!
~Samantha
http://goldcoastgirlblog.com/
Thanks Samantha!! I'm super obsessed with them as well. ❤
Me too, me too, I really want shoes for Christmas and those Gucci curved boots will do just fine. Great post...Thanks for sharing and stopping by...
Love your blog! You have amazing outfits!
You might wanna check mine :)
http://supershannen.wordpress.com/
Thanks love! I'll check it out for sure! Happy New Year. 💛
Post a Comment