I'm sure most of us fashionable ladies have already heard of the super innovative nail trends brought to us by Ciaté, such as caviar, velvet and now sequined manicures. Ciate, a British nail fashion brand, has been nicknamed by top fashion press sites and magazines as the 'nail innovators of our time' - I have to agree. The new techniques and styles are just breathtaking and super fashionable.
Right now at Sephora you can find awesome Ciaté Sets to have fun with and explore this new trend - it's a must try! And these incredible sets could make an awesome christmas gift to a super fashionable girl.
I haven't personally tried them yet, but am super excited to do so soon and post a review about it. I would love love love to know your thoughts on this new trends and if you have tried it already, which one was your favorite? If you have pictures email them to me at info@superfashionable.com - you might just make it on the blog.
❤,
Ananda
Related articles
- nail color of the week: Ciate Sequined Manicure (beautygirlmusings.blogspot.com)
- NEW Nail Trend Alert: The Ciate Sequined Manicure Is The Latest Celebrity Manicure Hit (graziadaily.co.uk)
- CC Beauty Live: Ciaté Caviar Nails + Giveaway (collegecandy.com)
- Trend to Try: Sequined Mani (theblush.com)
- Luxury Nailed Down (lolaredblog.com)
- Ciate Berry Poncho for the holidays (hipgirlie.com)
- Fall Nail Art Craze: The Sequin Mani (oldschool945.com)
- nail wishes and caviar dreams (becauseitslimited.wordpress.com)
Hi there, all is going nicely here and ofcourse
every one is sharing information, that's in fact good, keep up writing.
[...] Beauty Trends – Ciaté Nail (superfashionable.com) [...]
[...] Beauty Trends – Ciaté Nail (superfashionable.com) [...]
[...] Beauty Trends – Ciaté Nail (superfashionable.com) [...]
[...] Beauty Trends – Ciaté Nail (superfashionable.com) [...]
Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea
Post a Comment